August Hall has been built to be a flexible, multidisciplinary event space with a design that pays homage to the great history of the building. August Hall & Fifth Arrow house three distinct rooms and three lanes of bowling.Book This Venue
The Music Hall
With sprawling 32-foot ceilings, 100 year old architecture, and new drapery outlining its historic stained glass windows, August Hall's Music Hall is a pristine restoration of one of the City's original masterpieces. The Music Hall features two full-service bars on both the first and second floor.
Square Footage: 11,000
Capacity: 951 (Including Green Room)
Tech Specs: Click here to view
Green Room BarLocated behind a semi-secret door on the second floor of August Hall, The Green Room is plush cocktail enclave that serves as a luxe escape from the energy of The Music Hall. Complete with a full-service bar and ample table seating, The Green Room is an excellent compliment or staging area for any special event or night out. Britt Hull of the Tide Design Co. and Clinton Miller of Parisa O’Connell Interior Design are behind the Green Room and its atmosphere. Highlights include forest-green velvet booths and library shelves stocked with books, old records, and instruments.
Square Footage: 1,300
- (6) Pioneer XY-101 speakers permanently installed
- (1) Stereo RCA input for iPod or other consumer level audio device
- (1) Stereo XLR input for DJ Mixer or Mic/Line Mixer (must be selected at the Green Room bar source selector)
- (1) Microphone input (for direct connection of microphone, mic level controlled at bar and mixes over the selected audio source)
- (1) Mackie 1202-VLZ PRO Mic/Line Mixer with (4) microphone and (4) Stereo 1/4"
- (1) Shure Wireless Microphone
Additional wired microphones, cabling, DJ mixers, CDJs, and turntables may be available for use in the Green Room if not needed simultaneously in August Hall. Inquire for pricing and availability.
Fifth ArrowA historic venue reborn in Downtown San Francisco, just three blocks from Moscone Center and one block from Union Square. Fifth Arrow is a charming cocktail, dining, sports viewing and gaming parlor (complete with 3 bowling lanes) conjoined with live music and entertainment venue upstairs at August Hall.
Square Footage: 6,000
- (12) Pioneer XY-101 Speakers Permanently Installed
- (2) Stereo RCA Input For iPod
- (3) Stereo XLR Input for DJ Mixer or Mic / Line Mixer
- (1) Microphone Input (for direct connection of microphone, mic level controlled at bar and mixes over the selected audio source)
- (1) Mackie 1202-VLZ PRO Mic/Line Mixer with (4) Microphone and (4) Stereo 1/4"
- (1) Share Wireless Microphone
Food & Beverage
• Specialty Beverages & Mixology
• Traditional & Unique Presentations
• Exclusive Culinary Partners
Entertainment & Production
• Full-Service Event Production
• Live Entertainment Booking
• State-Of-The-Art Lighting & Sound
• Personalized Gobo Lights
• Interactive Entertainment Installments
• Creative & Customized Decor
• Vintage Video Games (Arcade)
• Customized Photo Booth
420 Mason Street San Francisco, CA 94102
430 Mason Street San Francisco, CA 94102