August Hall COVID Policy FAQ’s & Resources
As mandated by San Francisco’s most recent Health Officer Order, all patrons attending concerts at August Hall must show proof of full vaccination upon entry to the venue. Additionally, all patrons will be required to wear a mask inside the venue regardless of vaccination status.
The landscape surrounding these protocols is dynamic and August Hall is carefully monitoring changes and updating our procedures accordingly. With that in mind, the most up-to-date information will be posted on our website as well as emailed to ticket buyers prior to each show.
Before purchasing a ticket and prior to your arrival, please consider the following;
• All patrons and guests are required to provide proof of FULL vaccination before entering the venue.
• An individual is considered fully vaccinated at least two weeks after receiving a second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine or two weeks after receiving the single dose Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen COVID-19 vaccine.
• Acceptable forms of proof of vaccination are; A physical vaccination card, a clear picture of your vaccination card, or a digital copy / QR code from http://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov/
• Proof of full vaccination must match a valid photo ID.
• A negative test will not be accepted for entry into the venue, only proof of full vaccination.
• Unfortunately, for the time being, children under the age of 12 (who are currently ineligible to be vaccinated) cannot attend a concert or event at August Hall.
• All guests and patrons, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a mask inside the venue.
Links and Resources:
Register for Digital Proof of Vaccination
SF Health Officer Order:
Find a Vaccination Site:
Find a Testing Site: