August Hall is San Francisco's newest hotspot for live music and events, complete with its own restaurant, bar, bowling alley and gaming parlor -- Fifth Arrow -- just downstairs. Formerly Ruby Skye, August Hall has been meticulously remodeled and re-developed to be a flexible, multidisciplinary event space with a design that pays homage to the great history of the building. August Hall & Fifth Arrow house three distinct rooms and three lanes of bowling.
THE MUSIC HALL
With sprawling 32-foot ceilings, 100 year old architecture, and new drapery outlining its historic stained glass windows, August Hall's Music Hall is a pristine restoration of one of the City's original masterpieces. The Music Hall features a stage, dance floor, mezzanine and two full-service bars.
View Gallery Of Shows.
Square Footage: 11,000
Capacity: 951 (Including Green Room)
Tech Specs: Click Here To View
GREEN ROOM BAR
Located behind a semi-secret door on the second floor of August Hall, The Green Room is plush cocktail bar that serves as a luxe departure from the high energy of The Music Hall. Complete with a full-service bar and ample table seating, The Green Room is an excellent compliment or staging area for any special event. Britt Hull of the Tide Design Co. and Clinton Miller of Parisa O’Connell Interior Design are behind the Green Room and its atmosphere. Highlights include forest-green velvet booths and library shelves stocked with books, old records, and instruments.
Square Footage: 1,300
(6) Pioneer XY-101 speakers permanently installed
(1) Stereo RCA input for iPod or other consumer level audio device
(1) Stereo XLR input for DJ Mixer or Mic/Line Mixer (must be selected at the Green Room bar source selector)
(1) Microphone input (for direct connection of microphone, mic level controlled at bar and mixes over the selected audio source)
(1) Mackie 1202-VLZ PRO Mic/Line Mixer with (4) microphone and (4) Stereo 1/4"
(1) Shure Wireless Microphone
Additional wired microphones, cabling, DJ mixers, CDJs, and turntables may be available for use in the Green Room if not needed simultaneously in August Hall. Inquire for pricing and availability.
Fifth Arrow is a combination restaurant (serving a curated Cal-Italian menu developed by Chef Joey Booterbaugh), bar, bowling alley and gaming parlor located just downstairs from August Hall. Designed by Britt Hull of the Tide Design Co, the space features ultra-modern finishes accented by kitschy design elements that evoke the retro-nostalgia of a traditional bowling lane. With both a designated street entrance and an entrance from inside August Hall's lobby, Fifth Arrow is perfectly suited for a stand-alone event or as a compliment to an event at August Hall.
Square Footage: 6,000
• (12) Pioneer XY-101 Speakers Permanently Installed
• (2) Stereo RCA Input For iPod
• (3) Stereo XLR Input for DJ Mixer or Mic / Line Mixer
• (1) Microphone Input (for direct connection of microphone, mic level controlled at bar and mixes over the selected audio source)
• (1) Mackie 1202-VLZ PRO Mic/Line Mixer with (4) Microphone and (4) Stereo 1/4"
• (1) Share Wireless Microphone